DRV5056-Hall Effect Sensor Breakout
The DRV5056-Q1 is a linear Hall effect sensor that responds proportionally to the flux density of a magnetic south pole. The DRV 56056-Q1 device can be used for accurate position sensing in a wide range of applications.
DRV5056 Q-1 is an auto qualified, high accuracy 3.3V or 5V ratiometric unipolar sensor. This Breakout facilitates easy hookup with any microcontroller
The DRV5056-Q1 is a linear Hall effect sensor that responds proportionally to flux density of a magnetic south pole. The DRV 56056-Q1 device can be used for accurate position sensing in a wide range of applications.
The device operates from 3.3-V or 5-V power supplies. Magnetic flux perpendicular to the top of the package is sensed, and the two package options provide different sensing directions.
The device features magnet temperature compensation to counteract how magnets drift for linear performance across a wide –40°C to +150°C temperature range.
- Unipolar Linear Hall Effect Magnetic Sensor
- Operates From 3.3-V and 5-V Power Supplies
- Compensation For Magnet Temperature Drift
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- AEC-Q100 Qualified With the Following Results:
- Device Temperature Grade 0: –40°C to 150°C Ambient Operating Temperature Range
- Device HBM ESD Classification Level 2
- Device CDM ESD Classification Level C4B
- Works with all Texas Instruments Launchpad
- Automotive Position Sensing
- Brake, Acceleration, Clutch Pedals
- Torque Sensors, Gear Shifters
- Throttle Position, Height Leveling
- Powertrain and Transmission Components
- Current Sensing
|Application Notes||DRV5056Q1 Breakout hardware configuration and PCB design considerations||12/03/2019|
|Design files||Texas instruments Auto Qualified Hall-Effect Sensor DRV5056Q1||13/03/2019|
|User Guides||DRV5056Q1 Breakout technical reference and user manual||14/03/2019|
- DRV5056Q1 Breakout Gerbers
- DRV5056Q1 Breakout Schematic pdf
- DXF and 3D files